Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Caleb Joshua Abel

I can not believe how fast he is growing. Today Aug 31st Caleb played peek-a-boo all by himself, he covered his face and Mommy said "Where is Caleb" and he would pull the sheet down and laugh and laugh! We did this for about 20 mins and loved every moment. He now has 4 super cute teeth and his personality is coming out more each day! He is sleeping like a champ and wakes up in the best mood. He loves his brothers and searches them out when they are not in the same room. He is a joy! I love you baby Caleb!!

Kisses for mommy! 


On a totally other subject, I am wearing pants and socks today and I am THRILLED!!!! It has been in the high 90s for way to long here in Yakima and I am excited to actually feel cold. WAHOO!! Bring on the fuzzy pink socks and a cup of hot coffee! Thank you Lord for giving me joy in the little things!!

No comments:

Post a Comment