Thursday, August 4, 2011

Welcome BBQ at PNWU

PNWU is Pacific North West University just if you were wondering.

DAY 4 of Med School: Tonight the SAA had a welcome BBQ for all of the first year students and the students families. Dave and I both had a great time meeting new people and the boys had a blast playing with ALL the other children. There are many families that attend this school and that makes me super exited!! Tomorrow I am going on a play date with a mom and her son to the pool.  I guess I had it in my head that I would be the only mom and I would be alone during this med school experience, but I am NOT!!! They are a lot of stay at home moms and we are all excited to have each other.


Dave first time opening his books. He has roughly 20 books. . . just a little light reading at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment