Saturday, August 13, 2011

Boulder Cave

 We got up and got out of Yakima for a day and it was wonderful too. We took the advice of a second year student at Dave's school and went out to Boulder cave!
 The boys were thrilled to be out hiking but even more thrilled when they learned that they could hike through the cave. I was less then thrilled when I learned that bats live in this cave. I have the heebie jeebies just thinking about it! However, I did walk through the cave with my brave boys who guided the way.
We look forward to our next trip back to explore the cave and the surroundings more!


another small cave below







We have happy little hikers that take after their Daddy! We look forward to exploring a lot more hiking trails in and around the Yakima area!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment