Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Mothers Day


 Mothers day for me started off perfect and ended perfect! My hubby and his Dad, Alan spoiled Ann and I with homemade crepes with a strawberry filling and of course wonderfully brewed coffee!! It was truly divine!
This little boy is 5 years old! He was the first to call me Mother!
 We spent the afternoon at the Wichita Bontanica Gardens! While the Garden was beautiful and the company wonderful. . .it was HOT!!!  for this Alaskan girl! I think the peak was 98 degrees that day!
Josiah was very curious about the statue of the boy playing in the water





These gems right here make everyday mothers day! 
"Thank you Lord for blessing me with 3 wonderful boys! You have called me to be their mother and for this reason and I am honored and truly blessed. The title of Mother, mommy, mom and many more will go with me always even when they are grown and I am old. These Children, Lord, are only loaned to me from You. I ask that you give me the wisdom to raise these children to respect others and I hope and pray they love people like you love people. Give me the strength to continue when I am tired, sick and weary. Give me guidance as I show them how to live a life for you. I desire to be exactly the mother you are calling me to be! Come with me Lord as my children and I grow and follow you!! Amen "

No comments:

Post a Comment