Thursday, May 19, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday Josiah!

Enjoying his birthday scoop from Baskin Robins
 May 10th my sweet Josiah turned 3 years old.
 We took the boys to our friends birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese this past June and ever since then Josiah has been asking and asking to have his party at Chuck E. Cheese. This is not something we ever thought we would do but seeing as he has no friends here in Wichita we bit the bullet and had a fun time at Chuck E. Cheese.
We had two awesome Bonuses we did not expect!!! 
#1 We had the entire place to ourselves for the first hour and then slowly a few families trickled in.
 #2 We met a friend a few days before!!! Analice! She is super sweet and they all had a great time running around playing each and ever game their little heart desires!

 I have to say again how empty the place was!! I often find Chuck E Cheese to be over crowed and not much fun most of the time. So not only was it empty, this Chuck E Cheese was small enough that I could see Josiah from the other side of the restaurant making watching 3 kiddos and a baby easy!

Benn-JAMIN dancing with Chuck E Cheese
 Okay side note: Since Bennjamins first birthday I have made ALL of my kiddos Birthday cakes! I love to do it and the kids are always excited to see the end creation and then eat it! It is a tradition I suppose. Seeing as all our stuff is in a storage unit in Yakima, Washington I have nothing to make a cake with. I considered different ways to create something for JJ but I am just not in my element, my kitchen, my comfort zone. I decided to purchase my first cake EVER!
Singing Happy Birthday. Analice on the right
 BUT HE LOVED IT!!! It has a neat tie-die effect on the top and it said "Happy Birthday JJ"


 The cake was Chocolate and the frosting is his favorite color green, notice it matches the shirt.
 Later, Ann informed me she has decorating tips!!! Oh well, this was fun, good and stress free.


All the handsome men where Polo shirts
Josiah loves to be in the Kitchen. He love pretending to cook and feeding mommy his creations. Each time we go somewhere with a children's kitchen he is transfixed on the item and plays with it until it is time to go home.
Surprised look on JJs face and Benn pointing to the Kitchen, also excited!


Ann scored a fun toy kitchen at a garage sale and Josiah was stoked to see it after his birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese.

The Yummy food he brings me is so worth it!

Happy Birthday Josiah! I love you sweet boy!! 
Thank you Jesus for another year with Josiah. I pray for another full and fun year with Josiah, one of my many blessing from YOU!! Thank you for giving me the joyous job of raising these sweet boys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment