Monday, May 2, 2011

A day at All Star Adventures!

 Ann scored us tickets to All Star Adventure for a fun family event. Everything and anything was free in the park for the whole day and the boys had a BLAST!
 They got to ride all of the rides to their hearts content!

JJ and Daddy in the go carts

Benn is the go carts with Pops
Nothing is better then a Bumble Bee ride!
 The boys had so much fun driving the Go-Carts. I went later with Josiah. He would not stop asking to ride on the Go-Carts! While we were behind the wheel his face said "MOVE, get Out of my WAY!!" It was priceless!
This is how Caleb viewed the park

He had fun driving!


Swinging

If you look closely, the water is as blue as the house

Helicopter
 Benn coaxed me to take a ride on this big yellow twirly thingy-a-bobber and for the first 30 secs it was GREAT!!!! After that it was terrible! Benn laughed the whole time. I on the other hand felt terrible. What the heck!! When I was younger I rode all of the up, down, Topsy turvy, curvy, whirly crazy rides with out a care in the world!  Now I can not handle it. WOW! Makes me feel old!
Hot Air Balloons

Train

Good day had by all!!



We all had an awesome time! The boys said the go-carts were their most favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment