Saturday, June 25, 2011

Washington DC Take 2

The Boys love riding on subways/trains
I was not able to get all of our pictures into one blog. While in DC. . .
We went to the The Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum, the boys loved all the planes.
We dropped in at the National Archives Museum to see the US Constitution, Bill of Rights and the Declaration of Independence, Dace and I thought it was neat. 
Lastly, We also took a peak at the National Museum of Natural History.



Air and Space Museum the boys LOVED all the plans


I do not fit the mold to be a flight attendant!




Waiting for our train to go back to the hotel







I would not have made the cut in the 1950 to be a flight attendant. I weigh to much, I do not have a 2 year college degree and I am married with kids and I do not have the "hollywood" look. All of which disqualify me to be a flight attendant. 



The boys and I were slightly board so we took a few snaps of us being goofy!
Caleb and his tongue. He loves to stick it out

No comments:

Post a Comment