Monday, June 20, 2011

SUSHI!!

I have never tired Sushi. Honestly, putting raw meat into my tummy scares me. However, Meg and Steve LOVE sushi and told us about his yummy place near them, Otani Japanese Steak and Seafood. So all 9 of us drop into this fancy restaurant to have our first real sushi experience! (Disclaimer: Benn, Josiah and Caleb did not have raw Sushi)



This is the "Not so much" face!


This is the scary face
Megan was an amazing women! Since this was all new to us she picked and ordered a little of everything, two types of raw sushi and the rest was cooked. Benn and JJ tried their first taste of sushi and it was a hit all around. I learned that I do love sushi and Dave, not so much.
Thank you Steve and Meg for showing us the ropes when it comes to SUSHI!!

Trying new foods has been one of my favorite things on this road trip!! ( I tried alligator in Kansas YUM)

Benn loved the California rolls!
The pink stuff is RAW (rainbow roll) and GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment