Saturday, April 23, 2011

Idaho Falls, ID

April 17th. Sunday
We joined my friends, Onesti and John McNeely, for church Sunday Morning. It was fun to see them again and their sweet kiddos. It has been 10 years since I have seen them last! Good times!

After church we headed for Dave's Uncle and Aunt's house. I was excited to meet Dave's Uncle Bob, Aunt Cindy and cousin Kelsy. I should get to meet his cousin Drew on our way back to Yakima later this summer. We have been married 6 years and I have never met them.
Uncle Bob and Aunt Cindy took us to lunch at Smitty's and then we went to a park. Guess what? It was windy! But the boys had a great time and ran off some energy. 


Dave and I were able to go to "Bodies, the Exhibitation" at the Idaho Falls Museum. Uncle Bob was a saint to watch the Bennjamin and Josiah while we were gone. Caleb got to ride in the front pack, but found the exhibit boring and drifted off to sleep. No pictures were allowed at the exhibit. I wish I could post something.
Thank you Uncle Bob for watching the kiddos for us while we went to the Museum, it was greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment