Saturday, October 22, 2011

Week 12 Done

 We are thankful for another great week!
 We love to meet Daddy at school for lunch. Benn and Josiah get excited when Daddy and his friends are outside playing soccer and often they jump right in and kick around the ball with the big guys.
 The other day I heard the boys outside cracking up. When I went to investigate, this is what I saw, Caleb, face pressed against the back door, watching his brother play outside. I could hardly take the pictures I was laughing so hard.




 For family night this week we painted pumpkins! Nick, one of Dave's study friends, joined in on the fun times.



 On Sunday Mt Adams was out in all its glory!! I wish I could have taken a better picture. It is not Mt McKinley, but it is still beautiful . . . and LOOK! There is termination dust on it!!! :)
 We got up and out and hit the trails in Selah this Sunday afternoon. We took the boys out to Skyline trail. Sadly, we did not make it very far but we had fun trying!
 Look at the friend who greeted us on the trail!!! He was a little guy and moving slowly. This is the first snake we have seen since moving to Yakima. I am happy with that!
 Caleb loves to ride on Daddy's back!! He was singing and talking the whole time just watching the world go by.
 The one thing I love about the Ergobaby is the weight limit. It is recommended for 40lbs but has been tested up to 90lbs. JJ, only weighing in at 33lbs loved riding in the Ergobaby. He only got to ride for a little while, but I wanted to see how I liked the weight and it was AWESOME!!! It was like giving him a supported piggy back ride! I love this thing!!

Having a heart to heart on the trail
 After a long hike the boys took daddy DOWN!!! Wrestling is a common occurrence in our house.




Caleb is 100% on the move, destructive move. I came out of the bedroom to find a mess of books. He is crying in the picture because once he stands up on something, he can't get down. So here he is, mess made and ready to get down and then mommy takes pictures instead of rescuing him. Hee!hee!


Josiah and Benn put on Daddy's glasses and I could not help to take a picture. They look so much like Dave!!!

SO!! Here is to another week in the bag!!! We are thankful for all the blessings of each and every week!! Blessings to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment