Thursday, October 13, 2011

Week 10 Done!

We end the 8th week on a great note!
Lamentations 3:22-23
Because of the LORD’s great love we are not consumed,
   for his compassions never fail.
 They are new every morning;
   great is your faithfulness.  
 As I sit here taking in the goodness of our God the hymn "Great is thy Faithfulness" is stuck in my head. 
Great is Thy faithfulness!
Great is Thy faithfulness!
Morning by morning new mercies I see.
All I have needed Thy hand hath provided;
Great is Thy faithfulness, Lord, unto me!
 
 This week was full of appointments. The boys each had a dentist appointments. Let me tell you, we go to the coolest dentist ever. All of these pictures are from the, underwater themed, play area in the lobby of the dentist office. Caleb loves all the fun colors!
Looking up at the whales on the ceiling

 Each boy had some laughing gas to help relax them, however each room has a TV above the chairs and the boys get to watch cartoons while getting their teeth cleaned. I am pretty sure that is all they really needed. They enjoyed their new dentist and they look forward to returning. The staff are sweet and the atmosphere inviting. I never thought my kids would enjoy the dentist. I am thankful! :)


Dave's weeks are fast. I am sure he wishes there were more hours in the days. He continues to excel and is doing well, not only in school, but also as a daddy. Benn asked for Big Boy time the other night. (Big Boy Time: We put Caleb and JJ to bed and Benn stays up) The other night he snuggle up to daddy on the couch, who had some reading out, and said "Teach me to be a Doctor Daddy" It was a sweet sight to see.
 We pulled out our snuggle PJs the other day!! I never thought this day would come! I love to snuggle!! 





It has become cool, and sometimes rainy, within the past week making the transition into fall wonderful! The boys and I welcome the cool weather. We have spent a lot of time on the Green way this week walking, riding bikes and playing at the park.
When we are home the boys are busy outside playing with the neighborhood kids or entertaining the dog with her toys. It is during these days I am very thankful for the yard God has blessed us with!! 


Poor little guy. He feel asleep during snack. 

No comments:

Post a Comment