Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Week 5 Done

I forgot to do my week-end report!
Dave did great! September 1st and 2nd were big test days for Dave and he scored VERY well!! I just want to take a moment and brag on him for a sec. I am so proud of him, he managed to care for and love his family very well and also study to score very well on tests!! I have to say, That. Takes. Talent.
So here we go onto another test block. His next big tests will be September 29th and 30th.  

Prayer requests this week:
Dave studies, that he will be able to retain exactly what he needs and continue to fill his families needs.
Home school, We started last week and so far it is going well. Asking for prayer in using our time wisely and getting the required work done.
Relationships: Being far away from my Alaska support network has been hard. Prayer for all of us to build uplifting relationships.

Thank you family and friends for the continued support!!!! WE LOVE YOU ALL!!!
*HUGS*

No comments:

Post a Comment