Friday, June 1, 2012

A new puppy

 Let me tell you a sweet and sad story.
We went on a road trip to the Tri Cities very recently and had a wonderful time. Before heading home we wanted the kiddos to run around at the park. Well, we found a sweet, hungry, cuddle, little puppy. I would not let the kids touch him but after checking him over he was fine just very hungry. For 2 hours I search for his owner, going up to every person I saw in that park and even asking the owners of the ice cream stand. Nobody claimed this little puppy.

We took him home.

We named him Danny.
 After two nights, I decided that he needed a new home. He was snappy with the kids (I assume he has chiwawa in him) and he woke me up every 4 hours to pee. No thank you!
We did find him a great home and he is MUCH happier with no kids around.
He was taken to the vet and he is a healthy growing 3 month old puppy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment