Friday, June 1, 2012

come what MAY!!


 This month has been crazy busy and amazing all at the same time!!
#1 The count down to Mooses Tooth Alaska began.
#2 We celebrated TWO birthdays!! My wonderful hubby is 29 now and Josiah is 4!!
#3 WE MOVED! I found a house with a large fenced in back yard and it happens to be owned by friends of ours. Caleb loves to be outside but we lived on a busy road and I was always scared he would slip out of sight too quick. This move was so important that the kids and I, along with some sweet friends did ALL of the moving!! Dave helped out for 3 hours on a Saturday along with other men from our church to get all of the furniture over to the new house. I was so appreciative to everyone who reached out to help!
#4 DAVE finished his first year of school!! I really REALLY want to brag on my hubby!! HE DID WONDERFUL and the one test he was SOOOO worried about he passed with 100%, Really?? He also got honors in 6 of his classes!!! This coming from a man who has continued to be an incredible father and husband. He has been diligent in lovingly shepherding his boys and continued to spend one-on-one time with them almost weekly. He continued to "date" me, making up special evenings for us once a week to every other week. The last week was, by far, the hardest week of the entire year, but I was completely prepared for that! The kids and I kept busy with friends and unpacking our new home.
#5 We leave for Alaska in 3 DAYS!!!!!! WOOT WOOT!!


 Caleb found a spoon outside and thought he would help himself to some dirt! I could not get his mouth open for a better picture of what was inside! 
Hair cut!!

 We celebrated the schools end with a trip to Boulder Caves with members of our church, here in Yakima. It was a wonderfully cool day and we had a blast spelunking around in the dark caves.





Here is to our first year of MED SCHOOL DONE!!! Only 3 more to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment