Sunday, November 6, 2011

Week 14

The first day of this week was Halloween and the boys had a blast getting to go out trick or treating. Daddy and the boys walked around for a couple hours while Mommy and baby hung out at home and passed out candy. Sammy enjoyed all the costumes and woofed at a few but when a werewolf came to the door, she went BONKERS!!! I had to put her away before giving the kid candy and then I gave him extra for scaring the dog. It was a thrill. . .for her. hee!hee!
Getting ready to go out
Bennjamin and I are taking the month of November to learn about the pilgrims. There is a lot of interesting things I did not know about them and we are both having a great time learning it together.

This week we went out with my dear friend Mary and her children and took time to shoot up our pumpkins and of course exercise our guns. Gotta make sure they stay in working order right?  Benn and Josiah shot a 22 Rifle and Benn, with the help from Daddy, shot my 9mm.

my friend Mary

Dave shooting the AK 47






No, this is NOT his car seat, he is sitting in JJs for a brief moment and I thought it was cute!
As we move into the next week we are excited to see what lies ahead. There is much to do this week as we all start to prepare for the holiday season ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment