Sunday, August 5, 2012

Dave worked while I played

No really. . . . Dave is such a busy guy that he took time to work while we were in Alaska and he enjoyed it!

First: He shadowed a doctor in Anchorage. A Dr who he admires and enjoys to learn from. I stayed home and snuggle my sweet cousin Claire.

Second: He worked with Josh and spent a few hours on a roof. Really, he had a good time doing this. When in good company the work is fun and quick! I ventured out for many play dates and coffee dates with some wonderful people!

Third: he re floored my dads kitchen and entry way, that was a lot of work but he enjoyed the physical labor.  The kids and enjoyed hanging with my goofy siblings! Man I love those crazy kids!

I sure do love this man!
Fourth: We had the privilege to stay with my wonderful Aunt Marty and Uncle John. Dave worked with my busy Uncle moving trees and building a fence. But like always the kids and I had a wonderful time hanging with my Aunt Marty who taught us a few fun and good techniques for water color painting and a few yummy recipes to try when I got home!! Hooray for yummy recipes! Thank you Aunt Marty for sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment