Monday, August 6, 2012

A joyful time in Alaska

Eating Mooses Tooth for his first time and LOVING IT!

 Our time in Alaska was absolutely wonderful! The time we had was unforgettable. Our friends and family made us feel so loved and welcomed. It was as if we had never left, we all just meshed back into life.
My sweet and dear friend Alyssa and her husband Jeremy were so wonderful and had a big welcome home/birthday bash for me at Mooses Tooth (My FAVORITE pizza place) It was beautiful to see so many of my dear friends take time out of their day to come and celebrate with me. I felt incredible loved and I am so thankful for everyone who came out!! You all made my day!! THANK YOU!

Alyssa and Jeremy: You both made me feel loved and I will never forget the great effort you took to put the whole thing together! Thank you for making me feel so special!


 Here are a few fun pictures we took at the Bear Paw Festival in Eagle River Alaska!

Dave w/ JJ and Lori with Jude



JJ and Jude


JJ as snow white on her horse! LOL!



This Barret 50 cal belongs to my cousin Tom! The boys thought it was great!


No comments:

Post a Comment