Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Cannon Beach and Seaside, OR

 The beginning of March for me, Courtney, was wonderful! I had an opportunity to go the Young Lives retreat they were holding in Seaside, OR. I was thrilled to be able to reconnect with other Young Lives leaders and allow the Lord to sweetly show/remind me why he has called me into this ministry. In our current stage of life I am not has connected as I was in Anchorage but I am content and excited to be right where the Lord has me. The most special treat of the retreat was not the retreat itself but getting to wrap my arms around my wonderful sweet friends from Alaska!! A lot of tears, laughs and hugs were a big part of my weekend with my friends!
Terry, Me and Katrina
 While I was in Seaside, OR, Dave and the boys traveled the Oregon coast seeing the sights. A weekend of just Daddy and his boys was just what the Doctor ordered. They visited the historic sights of Lewis and Clark, they hit up the Arcade, they drove over the big bridge in Astoria that connects OR and WA and they ran on the beach collecting Sea shells; and apparently, from the picture above, slugs. Bleech! 
 I joined my little crew on Sunday after I said my tearful good byes and we headed to Cannon Beach for some yummy sea food and a leisurely walk on the beach.







It was a wonderful blessed time! God is so good and I am thankful for his provision and the love he has for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment