Saturday, January 15, 2011

A time and a place

We are starting the process of moving to Yakima, Washington. Looking at ALL the possible ways to move down there is overwhelming! We are obviously trying to find the cheapest rout, but there is still so much to look at. I am selling thing on craigslist right now taking it on like it is a full time job. My hope is to get rid of a lot of stuff and then go to IKEA and buy more!! LOL! I love me some IKEA!!
It is a blessing that Dave is not working a lot right now, I am not going to waste this precious time! Soon he will be in med school and really busy so the time we have now and for the rest of summer is going to be 100% cherished!! "Thank Jesus for this sweet time we have with Dave before we start med school!"

We will keep everyone posted on our road trip ventures. I wonder. . . is getting ready to leave going to be the biggest part of the whole adventure??? We will see. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment